Wednesday, February 15, 2006

@ work

It's been a good music day at the library. Lots of swing and soft things with just a dash of silliness here and there. Yesterday was quite the busy day. I had class all day and it was beautiful out! I just sat there in french class staring at the midway out the window. Oh, I cleaned my room yesterday!!! Vacuumed, swept, the whole nine yards! Then I went to rehearsal and screwed up a bit of my blocking, but I'm getting there. We invaded R&G's rehearsal as ninjas and it was amazingly fun. I'm sure they're going to try and retaliate but they're never going to be as cool as us ninjas! I climbed into the theater through the window (I hurt my shin in the process but it's all good). Lets see... Then I hung out with Josh for the rest of the evening. We got hot chocolate and wondered around Hyde Park au pied. It was a lot of fun and we got to visit the Vicking and M. Linné. Then, I bothered Rachael for a few hours (We watched my taped episod of Gilmore Girls lol) and went to bed really late. I then proceeded to wake up super early to PT with lindsey at 7am. Afterwards, I took a long nap lol and came to work at one. Well gtg. Vale!

No comments: