Monday, February 13, 2006

La de da!

So I noticed yesterday that I haven't really written anything on here in a while. I just finished my cart at the library more than an hour early. I have no idea how that happened but now I have time to kill. Lets start with today. I slept in this morning because I stayed up really late last night. I was talking to Rachael and Brian and then when I got to my own room I just wasn't tired so I cleaned off my desk a bit. I think I might clean my room all the way when I get home and wash my sheets. Oh I re-filled my shuffle because the music on it was driving me absolutely crazy. Every now and then autofill just doesn't do a good job of finding what I want to listen to. Yeah, so it's been a preey uneventful day so far. I've got lots of reading to do tonight. And I still don't have a paper topic!! Eeekk~~!! It'll happen. Blah, I'm even boring myself now! I'll write more later when I have something to say. Vale!

No comments: