Saturday, February 25, 2006

:)

Yeah, so I just finished Q2Q and it was waaaaaaaaay shorter than you'd expect. (Q2Q for you non-theatre folk is when you go through the show and just run every light cue, sound cue, etc. and it takes forever!!!) The longer we went the sillier I got which was a bit problematic but it happens. Yesterday was a fun day. I played hookey from work (although technically I still had strep throat...) and went to Bio. Then I found Rachael and dragged her downtown with me. We went to the bank and then Argo Cafe (They have the most amazing tea!!). Then we walked around a little, and went to target. Nothing really special but it was fun hanging out with Rachael. I haven't seen her much cuz I've been so busy lately. Then we goofed off and went to dinner and then went and saw R&G which was amazing by the way. I hope our show is that good. Yeah, so now I'm just killing time because I thought Q2Q would take longer and I don't know what time I should get on the bus to meet Josh... I'll just have to play it by ear me thinks! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who didn't call Jackie back? Hmmm... her name begins with a J and ends with an e also ...!!!! LOL. Sounds like you are busy and having tons of fun! That's good. Talk to ya later.

-Jackie