Friday, February 17, 2006

lerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, so I'm at the library killing time like usual. It's so bright out today! I want to go outside now. I'm actually going to go to Bio. today!!! I haven't been in a week which i guess isn't so great but I always fall asleep in that class when I do go and he always lets us out late! My room is still clean which is kinda crazy... Yesterday, we got to spend some time with Cassie talking to her about what sorts of things we want to do for the next few weeks. I can't believe this show goes up in a few weeks. Tonight I'm meeting Harriet to run lines and catching up on a bunch of reading and sleeping!! Oh sleep! What an idea? I went to bed relatively early last night, round 12:30. I don't know why I'm talking about this. My mind has been spinning about all sorts of things lately and yet I never seem to get any of that out here. Eh, oh well. Vale.

No comments: