Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I was one busy little bird today!

So much stuff to do! Anywho, I went to ren. humanism, then went over blocking with cassie, got food (cuz classics was closed cuz there's mold or something), ran into a protest being led by a bunch of my naked theater friends, went to french class and almost fell asleep a bajillion times, then I went to the co-op book store to buy a book i need for a paper because the copy i have from the reg. has been recalled, then i went and PTed with lindsey and gabe, then i got dinner, and now i'm here killing time before the colman run :( I don't quite understand why the hell she has to see the show or what this is for but whatever. I'm gonna be a birdie and it's gonna be fun! Although the latter half of the play isn't as much fun. Oh and I have a sore throat! I'm so sick of chicago, literally! I've been sick at least 4 times this quarter and it's getting kinda rediculous! Blah! Sorry, I just really needed to rant lol. Now I'm better! OMG!! Google's picture today has people curling!!! That's pretty awesome. I have to say I found curling pretty funny and a lot more intense than you'd think. I especially liked this asian team because they sounded so funny when they were yelling to each other. I think I could be a broom person. I've got plenty of sweeping experience from working in restaurants, etc! Maybe one day... Well I'm gonna go do some reading or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you must have had fun.::squeak:: I'm sorry you've been sick so often.::squeak:: Umm...come on down to GA sometime and both Jette and I will make sure you have some fun, ok?::squeak::