Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rachael is a silly person!

She sent me a singing valentine!? She kept talking about how I should be around the dorm thursday evening but she couldn't remember why. I remember being suspicious of this request the first time I heard it but Rachael can be silly and forget things so I laughed it off and of course forget all about it. Once, I remember her mentioning it and I told her it was probably going to be an alien abduction and the aliens were telling her to tell me and weren't allowing her to remember lol. So when she told me to come because maybe the aliens would show up today I ignored her because I was hungry and went to dinner instead and refused to wait until 6:30 like she wanted. not only that, I took my time at dinner! I spent forever at dinner lol and then I come back and a few minutes later all of "Unaccompanied Women" shows up to sing me a valentine! lol. There were like 10 of them or something! It made me laugh though. So thank you Rachael! lol. (I can be really stubborn sometimes lol even when someone is doing something sweet for me! Sorry bout that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, you should be sorry.

*grin*