Thursday, February 02, 2006

Finally feeling better, sort of...

So I woke up feeling better. I started to get out my stuff for ironing for ROTC and I decided to go to the dining hall for breakfast instead of waiting to eat after I had my uniform on. So I went into the dining hall and all the smells hit me like a ton of bricks. I managed to eat some hash browns and a little apple sauce. I was feeling so bad afterwards I ended up not going to ROTC and sleeping all day. I was up all last night finishing my personal statement for my study abroad app. Rachael helped me edit it and it was a bit of a disaster lol. She added like a million commas. But it's finished now! So all I have to do is my resume and I'm finished!!! Vale!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Good to hear you're feeling better. Now start commenting on my blog.