Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sleep

I've been sleeping a lot lately. i really like my classes and still I don't really feel motivated. I'm in a play which is exciting. But I haven't really been able to work on it like I would like. I had a dream that's been bothering me. I've been having lots of dreams lately. I don't remember them for long. But they're there. Anyways, one of them just seemed like one of my normal mixed up thought sorta dreams. But there was a moment when i was with someone i know (this is weird because people I know are almost never in my dreams but sometimes i'll put someone i know only a little, that reminds me of this person i don't know in my dream, so that they will have a face and i think that's what happened this time). I got so caught up in the implications of this particular person being in my dream that it took me half a day to recognize the feeling that I had when i saw this person. It's a feeling that I've only ever had once. Toward one other faceless person in another dream when i was in 9th grade. I used to remember that dream so well. Every detail, ever movement, and now all I remember are shadows and one very distinct feeling that was also in the dream i had the other night. I don't know why I'm going on and on about this. But it was a feeling that I've never had in real life before. I'm breaking all the rules by talking about this. I have rules about saying things out loud or writing them. But I finally made myself write about that dream in ninth grade so it seems only fitting that I write about this one too... I'm just a little lost right now. Vale.

No comments: