Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm still glowing!

Oh I just can't believe it. I don't know why she cast me. i was so afraid I was going too over the top. And when I went into the call back she said "and you're janice right...?" I mean she really had no idea who I was etc. I'm just so excited. I think Violette (I like the french spelling better! even though that may or may not be the actual french spelling. I should really look that up. I just like the ette words!) is going to be something really fun that I'll be able to play with. But still. I only got called back for one thing and I actually got it... I think it's because I put all of my energy into one show instead of trying to do all of them. i actually didn't even bother to try out for will fulton's show. I was just tired and not in the mood. It all worked out in the end though. I can't wait for the read through this sunday. I really should go to sleep but I'm just not even a little bit tired. I've been hanging out with Rachael all evening doing absolutely nothing. Just watching a lot of TV and reading and talking... Maybe I'll be productive and do some reading or something... Vale!

No comments: