Friday, January 20, 2006

Feeling Better!!

So it seems I was a bit sicker than I realized.. When I was on my way to Bio on Wed. I managed to spill hot chocolate all over myself without realizing it and was having trouble staying on the side walk for some reason. I think i was dehidrated. Anywho, I managed to feel better enough yesterday to go to ROTC and rehearsal. OMG!!! I got a new space! New blocks to play with and a phone!! It was soooooooooooooo much fun. I was sorta exploring the space to see how many different ways I could fit my body into it. Then I played with the phone a lot. Calling numbers with my nose, spinning the receiver with my foot, and other random silliness. Cassie had to tell me to tone it down cuz it was distracting lol. I was just in a bit of a silly mood because I'd been cooped up so long from being sick. And today I have work and my character meeting!! Wahoo!!! I'm excited. I have so much to talk to cassie about. I think what i'm really struggling with is how Violet got to the begining of the story and what she does all day. Well hopefully wonderfulness will happen at the meeting and we'll all be able to celebrate! Anywho, back to work! Oh and Rachael and I are going to Steppenwolf tonight! Wahoo!

No comments: