Friday, January 06, 2006

Back!

Why is it the only time I write on here is when I'm at work??? Well anywho... I'm back at school and my classes are pretty good. Taking two classes on the renaissance on the same day is fun and human heredity seems like it's going to be pretty easy. So all that's left is my drama class but I don't start until this monday. Speaking of drama, I auditioned for UT's winter shows this week. It was hell. For the musical audition my heart just wasn't in it. Whatever... The only thing that I was really excited about was Poodle with guitar and sunglasses. The monologue for the audition was a girl who thinks she is a bird and is about to migrate. It was sooooooo much fun to prepare and I wore a feather boa because birds have feathers and it made sense to me at the time! Anywho, I actually got called back! I mean I put a lot of work into it but I really didn't think I would get called back. I was like crazy excited and cleaned my room and did laundry. Then the freaking out phase hit and I just sorta got quiet and lost a lot of my energy. And I think that's what was missing in my call back, energy. I just don't know how it went at all. I had to read two different parts with two different people. It was crazy. I just don't think I did very well. THis girl I was reading with was fantastic and I felt like such a loser. And that's what I was singing on the way home "I'm a loser, and a coward... and I know I'm gonna fail" :( I was just in a mood. I really wanted this and I really don't think I got it. So I sort of moped around all evening. Poor Rachael! She had to deal with me through most of it. But today I feel better. Not getting into this show is not the end of the world. I think I need a quarter off anyways. Well I should get back to work! Vale!

No comments: