Friday, January 27, 2006

At work and not working!

So I've been shelving books and listening to my lines that I recorded last night. I definetly need to sit down and play with each of these monologues individually. It was really neat though to hear all my monologues back to back to back. You get a better feel for the progression. It occured to me that Violet never gets angry. I think I might try and change that. There's one moment in particular that I've been playing sort of dispairing and freaking out. But I think she could get a bit angry there. And I think I've got a pretty good hold on most of it except the random word monologue, the song, and the last two phone calls. I think I need to talk to Cassie again. Cuz with the telephone calls in particular, I don't think what we had in mind originally is really working. I don't know why I'm writing about this here. You have no idea what I'm talking about. I just have to write things down sometimes. That's why I have like five or more journals lol. I didn't sleep much last night. I'm not really broken up about it though. I've got a lot of reading to do this weekend and a bio. paper to write. Well break's over. Vale!

No comments: