Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween!

It has been one crazy Halloween weekend. Lets see, Saturday I went and sat in on a Q&A session for the winter UT proposals. Then it was off to work. It was sooooooo windy out side but it was really awesome. Work was dull. Got invited to a party by this guy who I work with. Then I came back and everyone was gone so I ate popcorn for dinner and watched gypsie. I didn't finish it though cuz I went to this party at Linn house (I had a wonderful time and I'll just leave it at that). Sunday I went to choir practice and church. Then i came back and daniel came over and was supposed to help me figure out I-tunes and instead starts chatting with my sister and a friend in FL on my aim!! It was insane but Daniel is cool so I let him get away with stuff occasionally. Then I did hw and went to the house meeting, etc. Josh came by while i was gone and when i went by to see him he was at his study break. But as I was coming back from getting help with German from Daniel I saw him in the court yard. He was looking for a quiet place to study cuz his roomie was sleeping. So he came over and studied for a bit. I kicked him out eventually so I could go to sleep. THen today I had tons of class. THe BJ halloween party was today. It wasn't really much of a party. Mostly, we just stood around to be counted and then left lol. But we totally pulled off our wicked theme. I'm gonna see if i can manage to put up a pic. Now i'd like to sleep. Night!

No comments: