Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Wahoo!

I got the highest grade in my class on our math test on Monday!!! 98 baby!! And what did I loose my 2 points for you might ask? A stupid true/false question on the first page!! And I got 5 points extra credit for doing the review packet for the test so my final grade will be a 103!! At least I'm doing good in one of my classes. It's just funny my best class right now is math lol. Last night I watched another insane french movie. Yesterday was a happy day but I was really tired cuz I didn't get much sleep last night. Too much rolling around in my head and i couldn't block out the noise and sleep lol. So tonight after the movie I tried to concentrate to do hw but again my head was going at it and I didn't feel well so I went and retrieved my trusty cure-all, i.e. Harry Potter Book 1! lol. It's so good at giving me a break from whatever is on my mind. Anyways, now i'm in the ekhart library for the first time killing time until I have to be to work. Guess i'll go do some hw! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

98!!!!!!!!!