Sunday, November 21, 2004

Very long day

Well today was pretty fun. Me and rachael went down town to shop and so i could go to the bank. Bank was closed but I used the atm to make a deposit which was interesting. We went into this huge department store that was a million stories tall and very green. It was awesome. I got a really cool hat and a hoodie. Rachel who has deposed me of the title of strumpet i think bought a little red number for her dance on the piano. Lets just say I wouldn't let my parents see me in an outfit like that lol. But she totally pulls it off. Work was boring but at least i was in Egypt. I was talking to this girl who did a study abroad there. I was insanely jelouse! Then to the show. We managed to knock over half the set twice it was sooooooo funny. cast party followed. Lots of alchol, I left early but it was fun to get to meet some UT people. I don't know it's just kinda awkward when you're the only person at a party not drinking. But I have my reasons so I'll just have to get used to it. Well i'm tired. Night! Vale!

No comments: