Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sunday

Well today was long. Didn't wake up till late. I was @ the theatre @ noon to take down the set of earnest and then i went and saw antigone. It was an ok show nothing to write home about. Except the wife she was horrible! But whatever. I really liked the drums though. THen i went to church, ate dinner and now i'm home. I have sooooooo much homework to do. Really need to get started. Can't waiti till wed! I'm going my grandma's in indiana for thanksgiving. Well gtg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so im looking at ur pictures and im wondering where is this green backround coming from?-eLiSe

Anonymous said...

yeah... good point elise, I'm wondering too. Where is this green background coming from?

Anonymous said...

where did u take the picture?-elise

Janice said...

It's in front of my blind on my window. It's not really green it's like a tan color. Just a trick of the light lol. I bring out the green in things!