Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'm such a slacker

I just turned in the most horrible paper of my life!! i don't know I think my idea just wasn't that good once I got into it so it just sort of sucked and i wrote it in about an hour. Luckily it was only the rough draft so I can still fix it but i think i just can't write about this poem. Oh and i did really bad on my german test too. And i didn't go to math or french! Oh well. I don't do anything but german in math anyhow and people miss french all the time. It's just so easy to skip a class without having to worry about asking my parents lol. I need to work on this slacker thing though. It's all over now so all is well with the world. I'm gonna go work moving sets for UT tonight and the next two weeks. it should be fun. And i'm selling tickets on friday! I'm soooooo boring lol. Vale!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

slacker

Janice said...

dork!

Anonymous said...

whatever