Wednesday, November 03, 2004

AFROTC

Yeah so I was up late watching the election updates. My whole house was watching it in the lounge, we even ordered pizza lol. So i missed all but the last 5 min of calc cuz i got up late but i turned in my hw and got tonight's assignment so it really doesn't matter lol. Today was long. Had a german and french lecture session so i didn't get back until late. Then I was filling out this thing for AFROTC and i realized i have only one extracurricular and that is choir!! lol. I think i'm gonna volunteer to move set pieces for Ernest and I'm auditioning for a show tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll get something. So now i'm doing tons of AFROTC hw and am totally bored so i'm taking a break to update my blog lol. You know what I realized today. I think the state of my room really seems to reflect the state of my mind lol. Instead of saying what mood i'm in i could totally just take a picture of my room lol. Well back to hw. Vale!

No comments: