Tuesday, October 05, 2004

So i'm totally lazy...

Well, I haven't written on here in forever! Well at least a few days and soooo much has happened. Lets see where to begin. i guess I'll start by letting you all know i didn't get cast in a single show this quarter which really bites but oh well it happens. On sat. i went down town and hung out with ben. We got some of the best chicago deep dish pizza ever!! Then we cruised the magnificent mile and borders (I was totally freezing and was trying to find somewhere to go to get out of the cold. Ben just laughed at me! So what if I'm a wimp from FL!!). Then he wanted to get ice cream but I got hot chocolate cuz again I was freezing!! Lets see, sunday i slept in and went to church at 5pm. Then, I don't really remember. Just goofed off probably. Oh yeah, I was reading wicked! That book can definetly keep me from my studies! Today was your typical monday. I had to get up at 4am to do homework becuase I was distracted and reading all day on sun. Classes were just sort of boring especially math! Spent the afternoon surfing the net and reading wicked. Tonight, I went to my first BJ council meeting. We sort of plan inter BJ house events. Then the pit snack shop opened tonight so everyone was hanging out down there. I was chilling with Ben cuz he finally broke down and did his laundry. So we were mostly just talking and such. Not really been a very eventful few days, just very busy. Well, Vale! Must sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice, it's Jason G. Was reading your blog and a couple of things ran across my head that I feel you should know.


1) Wicked rocks! I just gotfinished reading it! What part are you at?

2) Never use the phrase "BJ" in your journal. It can lead to someone taking it in a REALLY bad way. Think like a guy for a sec.

Sorry that the auditions didn't go as planned. It's the theatre...

Keep on smiling. How is the job coming along?