Thursday, September 30, 2004

Tutorial #1

So I went to my first Calc. tutorial and it was soooo boring! I just wanted to cry. All we did was go over the homework that i already had finished. Yes can you believe I've already done more than half my homework for tomorrow and I did it yesterday!! Go me, it's my birthday! Sad news to report though I didn't get called back for either of the big main stage shows, but Yaya did and I'm so totally excited about that! I'm hoping i got into something though. Like a work shop or something. Well, I'm just going to have to try not to think about it until tomorrow when the cast lists goes up. So, now i'm just goofing off until lunch. I'm meeting some law student I met at calvert house the other day. He seems nice. He has this crazed ambition to become fluent in latin which i found terribly amusing. Ahhhhhhh, i can't stop thinking about how horribly i did at auditions! Stop thinking about it Janice!!!!! But I can't. I'm going to die before tomorrow comes. I do have one other thing occupying my thoughts at present that is infinitly more important and pressing but I can't really comment about it at present. Maybe, I'll go sing. That always clears my head. Vale!

No comments: