Saturday, October 09, 2004

Been busy

Oh my goodness! I really hate German!! I did so much german this week it's not even funny. No more listening excercises please!! I don't think i failed the test but i'm really behind on my hum. reading now. I've got all weekend though. Lets see what have I been up to? Friday night I was hanging out with ben. We went walking around for a while and then we went and saw a movie at doc. It was that jim carrey movie where he's trying to erase this girl from his memory. I really liked it. I mean everything just came together! But we went to the 11:30 showing so we didn't get home until 2 in the morning. Needless to say i didn't wake up until 11am today. Went to breakfast/brunch. Lets see, then i did laundry and cleaned my room. Emily across the hall had the nerve to clean her room and my room looked so bad next to her clean one that i had to clean it. Then I went to work at the Oriental Institute Museum. (I'm a guard!) Everyone was being too good though! I didn't get to tell a single person not to lean on the case!! Ben stopped by to say hi and show off his heirogliphic skills lol. Later, i was talking to one of the other guards who was really nice. Then i came home and me, kenna, and emily went to hutch commons to get something to eat since the dining hall doesn't serve food on sat. night. Then I got a white hot chocolate from bart mart which was really nice since it was so cold out. So then I was back in my room and really didn't want to do homework so I went to one of the lounges to sing. Tonight was "there are worse things i could do" from grease. Why? Who knows. So now i'm back in my room and still don't want to read the iliad so i'm updating my blog lol! Well must stop this procrastinating! Vale!

No comments: