Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sunday

Today was a pretty typical Sunday. I went to church early for choir practice. Yes, I joined the gregorian chant choir so i get to sing in latin!! Wahoo! It's fun. Of course i did no work yesterday so i've been doing homework all evening. I finished 6 books of the iliad and still have 3 more to read in the morning. What fun! I did my German homework with ben since we're both taking the same german with different teachers so we get two different perspectives on everything. He also helped me do some of my math since he's one of those honors calc. geniuses (there are many in coulter lol). So that's about all to there is to say. Just did a lot of studying. Oh I borrowed the fantastiks from daniel so i'll have a new musical to listen to tomorrow. And i think i'm going to go help out doing lights for a show tomorrow. Should be fun so long as i get my hum. paper done by wed. Talk to you later!
P.s. I also put up signs today cuz i'm hosting movie night. We're watching the complete works since no one in this dorm has ever heard of it. It'll be great!! Vale for real this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, this is the usual commenter. That rocks that you are hosting a "Complete Works.." party! That play rocks!