Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Very very long day

Oh my goodness today was so long. I stayed up really late last night reading the Iliad. It took me an hour to figure out I was re-reading stuff i've already read so I was totally behind and another hour in to my actual assignment and I was asleep. So I went to humanities with only half the reading done but it was no bigie. Unfortunetly, now I have a whole ton of homework to do today and the reading from yesterday. I have auditions from 5-7 and then at 7 i'm supposed to meet some guys from rotc for dinner! I'm never going to get any work done. I really wanted to go read through some of antigone before the audition but it looks like it will be the iliad instead. I also had my "activite de votre choix" for french today and my sign up sheet said it was in stuart at 3pm. Stuart is a rather large building so i went to the foreign language office to ask what room and there were 2 ladies talking in an office and after seeing me and two other girls trying to find the same place for about 10 minutes they closed the door without ever acknowledging (sp?) our existence!! So we all went to stuart but couldn't find a sign or anyone who could give us any sort of directions. So now i'm going to have to e-mail my interviewer and see if I can reschedual. Oh well. I really didn't want to do it today anyways. Well gtg do homework. Vale!

No comments: