Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Today...

Ok, I'll start with a few clarifications due to recent comments (cough cough Jason!!). BJ is short for Burton Judson which is the name of my dorm and no i could not figure out for the life of me what on earth is wrong with the abbreviation "BJ". I think I'll take it as a compliment that i'm all together unable to think like a guy in this particular case. My job is going great. I get to roam the galleries and memorize every silly fact about each egyptian artifact; it's great. I actually went to go turn in my soc. security card today and clear up some stuff with my schedual and only managed to screw it up more. Gotta e-mail my professor now. Oh well won't be the first time. Listening to wicked right now. I'm kinda stuck on it for some reason. Haven't had time to pick it up today, no time! I'm on the part where they just took Fiyero away and Elphaba has taken refuge with some religious women. And no one better even think about telling me what is about to happen!!! Did I tell you I made a web site a few days ago? It's a tour of my dorm room! Wish i had time to waste on web sites now. Unfortunetly, I'm probably going to be up all night doing homework but if you wanna check it out go to http://www.geocities.com/iana333/myroom.html. Oh, and i'm auditioning for Antigone tomorrow. Hopefully, it'll all go well! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice, again, this is Jason. Well, well, that part in Wicked is AWESOME! Maguire's use of words are so... amazing! I love his work!

On to the other topic, the big "BJ" Well, I hate to be the barer of information (especially information of this kind) but "BJ" is a an acronym for Blow Job.Learn to think like a man, that way you can use it against us.

Oh yeah, Antigone rocks! I love the play. As a matter of fact I'm directing a one-act that is based on Antigone! It's going to rock and so shall you in the audition. I encourage you (if you have time) to ready Antigone, get a feel for the play.

Stay Black.