Saturday, October 16, 2004

Museum day

So i was up until 4 in the morning last night. I was singing with Daniel and Rachel for 4 hours and then me and daniel went to this blues thing for an hour. THen we came back and rachel joined us again to watch Beauty and the Beast. Then we were talking and all of a sudden it was 4 in the morning! They helped me find all the post it notes that were hidden in my room by the obscene post it note fairy. Someone hid post-its all over my room!! I don't know who did it or how they got in my room. ANd who knows when they did it! I didn't notice it until yesterday! Darn my floor mates! Well today Ben came and knocked on my door and woke me up to ask when we were going to the field museum. We had a great time but I totally forgot I had to work today at 4! So we missed the first bus cuz i can't read but we got to the OI by a quarter till but i didn't have my uniform shirt. So he ran back to the dorm and got it for me cuz i'd never be able to get there and back in time. The Field museum was amazing though! They have so many mummies and things. I wan't impressed by the crapy lighting. They were trying to make it feel like a tomb but you couldn't see the artifacts very well. THen i went and got a bite to eat and went home. So now i'm here and i really need to do some hw cuz i've got 2 mid-terms on mon. but i don't feel like it. I think i'm going to go see HP but i don't have anyone to go with. Guess I'll go read something. Vale!

No comments: