Monday, October 16, 2006

So much to do

Yeah, acting class today was crazy! I'm doing this scene that you just can't tell if you're doing well or not. Bah! I just don't know if I'm doing ok or not. Everyone else's scene was amazing! So I just felt kinda inferior. Whatever. Anywho, paper to write tomorrow. So I should go to sleep so I can get an early start at it. I have no idea what the hell I'm going to write. Yup, fun stuff. There was this one part of my scene that was just so hard. She looked at me with these puppy dog eyes, and I don't know why but it reminded me of my sister and I just couldn't handle it. Kurt called me on it and told me I had to go there and made me do the section again. And I did. And it hurt. I hope it was worth it. Vale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when's the next entry? When's the next entry? :-)