Friday, October 13, 2006

Here's the song version

I want to squash this dream of us:
Only A few years from now
When you finally get your shit together,
We find each other once again…

Stop… I should stop.
This waking dream keeps me from sleeping.
It knows my flaws, my fears, my yearnings,
And how to taunt me with such visions
That I just can’t stop reviewing.

I don’t want you anymore!
I see something else I want…
Yes there is Someone else I want,
A real human who can be here.

But the delusion holds me back;
It prevents me from breathing, and from leaving;
The longing holds me captive.
And I can’t find it, I can’t destroy it…

Just let go, that’s all that’s left…
Forget the hopes, the dreams, the sighs…
Just move and make something better.
Let go. Yes, now it’s time.

I'm pretty sure the second verse is the chorus.

No comments: