Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BTW

Life has been soooooo very crazy of late! I'm actually using my planner, every day! It's insane! But good! I wrote 2 papers on monday while crazy sick and i don't think they totally sucked... Anywho, scene study class is going well. Ramsay and I seem to be on the right tract with our scene I just need to vary my actions more. The problem is I get so into it that I forget to do stuff... I need to slow down. My first real rehearsal for Phaedra is tonight and I'm totally not ready! I haven't done any of my prep. I really need to finish reading the play. I find the monologues to be a bit long though so I sorta skimmed it and missed ALL the important stuff. So this time, real reading. Oh, and today I was a total idiot. I left my keys in Stony, therefore, I had to miss my Arab/Isreali class so I could go home and work that out. But I'm here now and life is good! So much work to do! Oh and I'm meeting with Evelyn this friday to talk about my proposal for next quarter. I'm rethinking it now. i think i want music for the transitions, just to bring me from one place to another. So maybe I need to find a collaborator for this project. I'll just have to sniff around. Stage manager/muse/music person! That's what I need. Cuz I don't want a director. I just need someone to yell at me when I'm not bringing it! Yup! Anywho, it should be good. I definetly want to do a preview on UT day! Me and a cube. THat's what it's going to be! Well, got to get to work! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy crazy life. you and cubes. and day planners. i should do more work, and less posting on blogs and such.