Saturday, September 09, 2006

Still in FL

It's strange how coming home has helped me remember who I am. All my old friends have been commenting about the things they remember me as. Neon Green, Bob, talking ninety miles per hour without ever taking a breath, etc. Everyone sees me as the same person I always was. Silly, constantly tripping... I still am all those things. But seeing my old friends is weird because they all have whole lives that I'm not a part of anymore. I'm just an acquantance now. It just made me feel more alone. That's what I remember when I come home. That I'm alone. When I lived here I never went anywhere. My favorite things to do where to read and walk my dogs. I spent so much time not talking... I spent so much time just feeling the world around me. I think that's why weather was so important for me when I lived here. It made the day different. Everyone is really proud of me though. My dad, Mrs. Chapman, Gina... They all have such faith in me. Mrs. Chapman had me talk to her drama 2/3/4 class while I was there. It was really weird, but a lot of fun. And now I'm up listening to sad music and can't sleep. I finished my book earlier. It was a good book. I read books differently now, because I've had been through more. Can relate to certain situations more. Damn happy endings. Good night.

No comments: