Thursday, September 21, 2006

Bah Jackie!! Too many notes!! lol.

Yeah, so today was a nice, I didn't go to work, day. I woke up late, got lunch at potbelly's (man do I love their key line soda!!), then i spent some time watching clips on youtube of england's reality tv show "how do you solve a problem like maria?" It's a show where they're trying to cast the part of maria for a revival production in the west end. Then I spent the afternoon/evening hanging out with Michael. We explored china town and later i introduced him to Argo tea. Man do i love that place. I totally see myself staying in chicago as long as possible just so I can go to argo tea ;) It was a really nice day though and tomorrow I pack cuz we move out on friday. Oh, and I still haven't sold my bed yet! Ahhhhhhhh! Now I'm just sitting listening to a new musical called Bernarda Alba. It's based on a Lorca play I'm going to have to read now!! But really like it. It's a LaChiusa musical, and Rachael's mad in love with the dude's music. Now I think I understand why ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's Michael?

Anonymous said...

I would have told u to update ur blogg in latin... but i don't know how to say it. :-(

Anonymous said...

i wonder what you gave me for my bday! oh so curious!