Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's nice to be back in Chicago!

It was sooooooo cold and grey out. I got back really late last night cuz my plane was delayed from the weather. Let me just tell you, downtown Chicago at midnight with a giant suit case is kinda creepy. Anywho, I got home and Rachael and i talked till probably 5am because I couldn't sleep. Bah! I miss how dark it is in FL!! So we both blew off work at the library today and went downtown. We went to visit the "new" Macy's. It was depressing. I miss all the green that was there when it was Marshal Field's. Yeah, so we went all over. I failed in my attempts to find a new purse. Oh well... Rachael and I are now listening to an amazing musical called Bernarda Alba. Oh, and we watched Little Mermaid and drank Ghiradelli's hot chocolate. Nice girls night in. I really need to start getting my stuff together to move next week but we all know that I won't get around to it till Thurs. night ;) Oh, and my new Acting class starts on Monday. I'm beyond psyched!! I really need to start getting my crap together for auditions in a few weeks too. I'm really nervous about the rock opera audition. La la la la la... Vale!

No comments: