Saturday, September 23, 2006

Done!

I've unpacked all my stuff and it's only a quarter till one!! Wahoo! Granted, everything isn't quite in the right place but everything is unpacked. I had a really hard time fitting everything because this room has a real lack of storage space! No room under the bed, no book shelves, oh, and no trashcan!! Bah! Anywho, I still haven't met my roomate. She's moved in a bunch of her stuff but I haven't seen her yet. Nor, have I seen either of the girls in the other room. Oh well, no one's here to tell me not to put stuff in the kitchen, etc. I have to get a shower curtain tomorrow... along with dish soap. Oh, and I've already remembered three big things I forgot at the apt. Gonna be busy tomorrow! Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we haven't heard from you in a while! how did the auditions go? who is michael?

Anonymous said...

yeah. who is michael, and when can I expect your next post?

Anonymous said...

we're a demanding bunch of readers, eh?