Thursday, September 07, 2006

listening to the last five years...again

Dude! Will I ever get tired of this musical?! I wish I was home alone and could sing it all over the house. I'm going to visit Paxon tomorrow. Gina's giving me a ride. I really want to talk to mrs. chapman. I haven't told her about the whole life plan shift. I hope she's there! I mean, I don't remember her ever not coming in when i was in her class, but with my luck she's got some rare one week virus keeping her from school for the entire time i'm here to visit! I'm kinda nervous about it actually. I'm not sure why. Why is it so hard for me to tell people I want to be an actress? It just seems so frivolous (sp??). But I love it. I love it so much. Then, after Paxon I'm gonna hang out with Aaron. I haven't seen him since junior year, and I'm excited. I remember really being able to talk with him about all sorts of things. (the schmeul song just came on!). He's thinking about going to law school. Oh and my dad has finally figured out what he wants to do with his life. But, he can't tell me what, because it won't come true (he had a dream about it you see. funny thing is, I'm exactly the same about this sort of stuff! lol). Hopefully it all works out for everyone. Please God, let me get into Julliard (or some other equally good school)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm tired of it! at least of the version i have! did they make a recording of the chicago cast? they were soooo much better! thanks for dragging me out to see them :)

Anonymous said...

sounds fun. how did u arrange to meet aaron. that's cool. Hope u're having fun w/ ur pups!!