Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm done!

I'm really glad I ended auditions on a good night. My last show was Ghostlight, which is about actors!! And I fell in love with the side! This girl was describing the moment when she discovered her life would be in theatre and why she loved acting so much. And i got to do a British accent!! Good thing Rachael and I practice them soooooooooo much ;) Anywho, I decided not to audition for the big shows cuz they're too much of a time commitment. I am going to die this quarter! As of right now I will be writing not one, but TEN papers this quarter! I only wrote 2 last quarter (granted they were research papers). But my goodness! TEN!! And I have soooooo much reading. I had my first scene study class on monday... It was so scary. I was the youngest person in the class by at least six years. And my scene was really difficult. But I was cold reading and I'm a really crummy cold reader. So now I just wait, and wait. Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!