Saturday, March 11, 2006

Wonderful Day

Today, was such a nice day. The weather was amazing!! I worked out with ROTC this morning and then I went downtown with Rachael, Brian, and Melinda to see the river which was died green today for the St. Patrick's day parade. We missed the Parade because of my ROTC thing but we had fun seeing the river. Then we all went to Chipotle for lunch which was kinda a mad house but fun nonetheless. Then we walked around a bit and they ditched me for the house bowling trip. I love my house, I love my friends, but I REALLY hate bowling lol. Why? I have no idea. That and I really needed to go home and write a paper and I though with all of them gone it would be easier to get work done. Anywho, after they left I walked up michigan avenue and bopped around a bit. Then i went to the giant borders and as per usual I spent way too much time there. This time was particularly bad because I didn't have a watch with me... So I spent at least a few hours there skimming through books. I bought a french vocab book to help me get ready for paris!!! There were at least three other books I almost bought but I pulled out a little bit of self control. Afterwards, I skipped to the train (gotta love remembering to bring your ipod for they way home). I waited forever for the 55 like usual and then walked home nice and slow as the sun was going down. Now, it's probably just wishful thinking, the nice weather, and seeing so much green that's messing with my head but I swear the grass on campus looked a little bit green on my way home!! I stopped by bart mart thinking to get something small for dinner but they didn't have anything I wanted so I pranced home mouthing the words to all the songs I was listening too. It was fun watching the wind play with my St. Patrick's day cat in the hat style hat. It was just like a wind sock and soooo much fun to play with. Anywho, I'm home now and ordered dinner from the med. which should be here soon. It was such a nice slow day... Almost as good as taking my puppies for a nice long walk.

No comments: