Saturday, March 18, 2006

Birthday Reflections

I had a really great b-day (granted I was tired as all crap because I stayed up all night writing a paper) but I got to go out to eat mexican food (we all know how much i LOVE tacos!) with Josh, Rachael and Brian. It was just so nice to get out of BJ! I had 26 people wish me a happy birthday on the facebook this year! It's funny hearing from people you haven't talked to in at least two years... I also got a box of random fun stuff from my grandma C., an embroidery book/dessert extravaganza from rachael, and a really nifty kite with two strings that does tricks and stuff and kite tatoos from Josh! Everything was just great.

Today I had to go to the housing office twice to get this form stuff straightened out since kate's gonna be my roomie again. I'm talking to her about moving to the inner room so I don't have to worry about people walking through so much when Josh comes over. She sounds like she should be cool with it. Tonight, rachael, brian, and I all met and ate our last meal in the dining hall for a while and then went downtown to the giant borders and got ice cream at ghiradelli's afterwards (i really do love their rasberry sundays!). Tomorrow rachael and I go to brian's for spring break (he's going home to colorado and is letting us use his apt. for the week) and we actually have to go back to our borders to get something I just thought of ;) It should be fun! Then Josh and I are hanging out in the evening. Lots to look forward to! :) Vale!

Here're a picture of my new kite!

No comments: