Monday, March 20, 2006

Begining of Spring Break!

Wahoo!!! It's spring break... Doesn't really feel like it because I really ought to work all week since I'm really broke because of this study abroad deposit I have to pay. Right now I'm thinking about strategizing about the best way to ask my parents for money to help pay for Paris... Nothing amazing has come to mind yet but I'll think of something. It's just weird because they don't help me out at all since I'm here. Both of them practically forgot my birthday and my mom flat out said if she got me anything it wouldn't be anytime soon cuz she's broke from just moving and all the travel with work. That and I really don't want their help. I mean is that so weird? I like doing things myself if I can and I think I could almost swing it if I didn't have to go to field training this summer. I have all this stuff I have to get for field training that I can't afford and then I don't get to work for a month! Thank you Air Force! So we have to ask the folks! Maybe, I'll write them a letter! That could work! A letter! Hmmm... Oh and also I have to write a french paper this week because I didn't have time at the end of the quarter and it's not due till monday of next quarter and being the true procrastinator I am,I haven't done it. I plan on researching tonight and start writing tomorrow. That's the hope! Well I should get back to work or something. Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel about wanting to do things on your own as much as possible.::squeak:: Too bad not too many people believe me with my current predictament (but there isn't much I can do with student loans and the pathetic paychecks I make).::squeak::