Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Craziness!

Ok, so I've been on a bit of a hiatus cuz Seth was here visiting for the week. It was awesome. And now things are back to normal and I'm feeling a bit stir crazy. I went and biked down town and such Sunday. I probably spent a good 4 hours on my bike. Unfortunetly, it didn't help at all. So I'm going running today to burn off some of this "Oh my goodness this summer is dragging on forever and I want to scream, kill someone, and jump into the river in true Simon fashion!!!!) Rachael and I had a girl's night in last night--pizza, ice cream, girl talk--the whole shibang. We had fun but we stayed up way too late talking. We were gonna watch a movie but that never happened. Oh well... It's not due till wednesday. I still really want to scream because of all the blah that has been this summer. I hate summer and I want it to die. Then school could start sooner!! Well back to work! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you ready for Emmy Idol?
TV genres and worlds are collding: now reality is creeping into the Emmy Awards ... Among the perfomers: Megan Mullally and Donald Trump will sing the theme from Green Acres, Kristen Bell will sing the theme from Fame; and Gary Dourdan (CSI) and Macy Gray will sing the theme from The Jeffersons.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and thought you had a great blog. If you are interested in adult material, go see my adult fun site ##sexchat## related site. If you like adult content it may be of interest