Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My accent sucks!

Yeah, so I'm not at all pleased with my accent for this show! Blah! I'm just not british!! I'm working on it though. Hopefully I'll be able to pull it together in a week. I have to go to the financial aid office today. It's a mess. And I must apply for loans tonight!!!!!!! Yes, tonight!!!!!! I'm really going to do it. And I'm gonna do my laundry. I seriously have like one clean shirt left! Sheesh! This play has been keeping me sooooooooooo busy. It's wonderful. I finished my book yesterday. It was wonderful. A little predictable but not really. You thought you had figured something out but really she expected you to get that part and it really wasn't that important cuz there was sooooooooo much you haven't figured out yet! I'm sure that probably makes no sense to anyone but me but oh well. I'm back on the B-Level. I've got a bigger job to do today though so I'm actually working. That and I've got nothing better to do. I want to read another book. I need to go to the public library because buying books has gotten way to expensive! I mean this small like 600 or so page hard back book was $30~!!! It made me sad because I absolutely had to have it. Oh well! Maybe i'll go to the library after work today. After I apply for a loan!! Must do that today!! Yes today!! Wahoo!!! Then maybe I'll do my security clearance paper work!! lol. Well Vale!

No comments: