Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dancin' @ the Library!

Yeah so I was making room for macroshift stuff on the B-level today. Oddly enough it was nice to go back. I kinda missed it lol. But I always complain about things I like and/or don't really mind too much. I get that from my dad lol. I really should try and stop complaining so much. It's kinda annoying. Anywho, so i finished really early and so I read my new book most of today. I really need to finish it cuz I've been neglecting my music practice during my lunch breaks because I can't stop reading!!! This book is like going home. When I was younger the only place I ever felt at home was in my books. Books where people tell tails to each other. Times when values were different. I like the magic, the integrety, the love, and mystery... I don't know. I just love this world this author lives in. All her books are very consistant in the world where they exist. I just love it. But it's almost over and that makes me sad. I'm going to have to wait for forever for the next one to published in the US. Oh well. Vale!

No comments: