Saturday, August 06, 2005

I really need to work on BSing more!!

Ok so like this blog sucks. I only ever write on it when I'm on my 15 minute break at the library. Well that library sucks out your soul (Like most jobs I've had) and I just can't ever think of anything to say. Well anywho, I vow to make it better and BE SPECIFIC!!!!! Wahoo!!!! So last night I slept. A lot. It felt great! I came home from my voice lesson and Moo Loo wasn't home cuz she went to the planetarium with one of her more sciencly inclined friends. Anywho, I spent the evening singing a lot. Then I spent like 35 minutes looking for my keys. I really don't know how I managed to loose them so well in such a short space of time. Because I needed ice cream. So finally I found my keys and went to the grocery store that is like right across the street. You know I love how I can walk to like two-three gorcery stores, borders, and my dentist and go no more than a couple blocks. It's fabulous!! Well I get there and the godiva ice cream is all disgusting cuz it looks like it melted at some point. So no rasberry white chocolate ice cream for me... or so I thought!!! Then I discoverd Hagen Daze (sp????) makes something similar. It was yummy. Then I came home and watched my favorite girly chick movie cuz I was in the mood. And towards the end I fell asleep i guess and didn't get up until 4:30 in the morning. Then I moved to my bed where I found Moo Loo had put my mail. Then I woke up today around uhhh... 9 something and went to my 10 o'clock rehersal. It was great. i was totally on form. I think I've been doing so badly at rehearsal lately because they're always at like 7pm which is Janice wind down time. Well my director loves despairing jackie. She just want's it to be bigger!!! She wants me struggling through "boulders of despair" or something like that. I think this was a happy compromise. Cuz I wanted to make jackie too stupid and my director wanted to make Jackie too smart (at least in my opinion). So if she's despairing she's too emotional to think at all so who cares!!!

So i went to Belmont today. It was a disaster. The CTA gods were not with me. I went all the way to Belmont and didn't find any of the shops I was looking for. Then the train skipped the garfield stop on the way home!!! It's never ever done that before!!! Wahoo!!! Food just got here! I'll finish this later!!!

Cont.

So I was stranded at the 63rd stop since the train skipped mine. Luckily, there were two girls who go to the UofC too and they had someone coming to pick them up so they gave me a ride home. I came home very sick of public transit. So I ordered dinner and started reading the book I got today. It's the latest from one of my favorite fantasy authors (other that J. K. of course!). Its going well but I had to take a break for a bit. I don't like the light in here very much. I tried to turn on the tube for a bit to clear my head but of course I went and lost the remote par usual. I'm just always loosing crap!! Blah!

Now I'm sitting here listening to soft music and thinking. Moo Loo finally came home from her concert. I'm just thinking... I've been doing this a lot lately. Many thoughts and dreams swirling in my mind. Mostly dreams. Dreams I shouldn't be having because they just make me sad. Sad because they are possible but I can't, I must not. And so I can't get to sleep. Because I don't want to dream about things that I can't let myself pursue. Well I'm going back to my book. Vale!

3 comments:

Avery's mom said...

just stubbled across your blog, and read about ice cream so I thought I would comment.
what girly chick movie did you watch? what produciton are you doing?

Anonymous said...

like the blog ;-) You like
distance india learning mba? I have info at my sites there
about distance india learning mba.

Janice said...

The production is Hay Fever this british play that was written in the 20s. And the movie was Ever After. lol. Wahoo!! People commenting on my blog!