Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm going crazy. I mean that's the only explanation. I'm going nuts and there's nothing I do seems to fix it. I want to scream, run, and burst out of my skin for some reason. To say that I'm feeling restless would be an understatement. I can't sleep anymore and I think I'm driving Rachael crazy. Last night we were watching tv and I swear everything she put on was like my least favorte show on the face of the planet. ANd normally I'd be a good sport about it when she puts on the food network for hours on end or something i detest just as much but today I'd just had it and went crazy. I feel really bad and I apoligized for being so annoying but Rachael still seemed pretty steamed. The only thing that seems to mildly help is a ton of physical activity. Enough to tire me out to the point where I don't care about anything anymore and can drop into an exhausted dreamless sleep. But then I wake up really sore feeling just as bonkers as I did the day before. I don't know but this library is killing me. This summer is killing me. God do I need school. I need every moment of my day filled!! Damn the world. You know I remember spending summers just sitting around reading and such but this summer I can't sit still long enough to do anything. ljkasdljajlkaweorjiorewajlkaeuoialjkdoiurewjlkr3wlk. That's all I have to say I guess.

No comments: