Sunday, August 07, 2005

Gocery Shopping!

So I went grocery shopping with Moo Loo this morning. It took all my strength of will to get up and get dressed. I just didn't feel like doing anything. It's sad that I can't seem to sleep in anymore. I was up at like 9:30. Blah on that. So I went to the store and managed to spend way to much money and not buy any real food! How on earth do I manage this??? I don't know. All I bought was cereal, yogurt, and snack food lol. I couldn't even find the soup that I wanted!! Oh well. Yeah, so i think I'm going to go skating. I need to buy insoles for my skates though because they kill my feet! Skating is ridiculously fun! The first time I went out all i did was almost fall a lot! It was great. A friend from BJ sent me a facebook message cuz he saw me "roller stumbling" and still singing along to my music not really giving a care to the world and he found it amusing. Well I should go to CVS they should have insole things. More later!

No comments: