Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday Morning!

This morning the sun came up! I don't know why but every now and then i get excited about stuff like that. The weather is beautiful. I can't help but feel lucky for how I have been blessed so far in my life. I know I'm not the best about appreciating all the things I've been given. So right now I'm taking a moment to say thank you!!! Thank you all my friends for not getting annoyed and being there through all of my DRAMA! Thank you friends who live far away who haven't forgotten me! Thank you Josh for being so good at making me smile! Thank you God for being with me in my time of questions and doubt. I just want to say thanks to everyone in my life. I really am so very greatful. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so you enabled the comment feature again!! Hey you felt very similar to what I felt this morning! That's cool. I was in a time of questioning and doubt, and after certain things, I woke up feeling so much better. Thank you God!! Well, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I can't forget Iana!::squeak:: She's too great to forget.::squeak:: (I really didn't forget because I was talking to Jette about what you've been up to a few days before you most recently came into town^x^)