Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back, and better than ever!

So due to popular demand, and Jackie's incessant notes, I have decided to end the silence and begin posting here again! Sorry for the absence. I've been sick and oh so very busy. My history classes are keeping me more than just a little bit occupied. But I'm back at work, finally, which means I've got lots of time for blog posting lol. Seriously, the only time I write here is when I'm at work. Hopefully, I won't get another job that keeps me away from blogging lol. Yup, but things are great for the moment. I got cast in a show despite not auditioning... It's a staged reading of a student written piece and rather existential. Can you believe that I got type cast as an autistic child?? It's crazy! And now I have to do all this research on autisim because I don't much about it. Hmmmm... what else to write? Rousseau is fun?! I still don't talk in my history class. Mostly because I don't really have anything to say... I usually take in the information and then take my time processing it on my own. We'll see. It's strange though because I talk in my monasticism class, but that's mostly because no one else does! Oh and I'm learning french punctuation right now and it's so confusing. I'm never going to be able to use a semi-colon, etc. in english right now because I'll have the stupid french rules in my head!! Blah!!!! Anywho, maybe I'll go work or something? Vale!

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't answer my questions

Anonymous said...

They were serious questions you know

Anonymous said...

I'm not living w/ ren next year.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have 4 roommates! and my own room and own bathroom. One of the girls is in my homegroup, and the other three are in another homegroup.

Anonymous said...

You could come visit and stay in my room.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my brother's taking my grandma back, so I'm probably not coming to visit :-(

Anonymous said...

But I can write though :-)

Anonymous said...

So do you still work at the library? How do you have so much time to write in your blog when you're at work?

Anonymous said...

Oh! I tried itunes and I made my own CD!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ren's going to a Black eyed peas concert this Friday. I'm not.

Anonymous said...

She still refuses to join facebook, but I think she's on the brink of breaking, so we have to keep pushing!! I think this because she was asking me what she had to do and put down to join. But this was a while ago.

Anonymous said...

How're your friends doing?

Anonymous said...

So are you planning to teach history? My roommate for next year that's in my homegroup is planning to be a high school history teacher. She switched to this last year from pre-vet.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that interesting?

Anonymous said...

I'm going all the way this time! 26!!

Anonymous said...

So I assume Pepper is well. I get to see him this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Are you doing anything fun for easter?

Anonymous said...

I'm going home, as I implied. But I don't have the friday before or the monday afterward off. Do you?

Anonymous said...

OK, just 7 more comments to write!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see. So are you still really loaded w/ reading?

Anonymous said...

Remember when we made school colored togas and wore them to the Latin forum and then to class and then ms. Rode would send us on errands around the school. That was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

Urenna, Chris, Christine, and I were talking about the website we made in 10th grade, and how ms. williamson liked our project, but thought everybody else's was bad. lol.

Anonymous said...

So I was thinking about how you were saying the front of your crown was too long. You should tilt it back on your head.

Janice said...

you know it sends me an e-mail every single time you write a note!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you ever wear it around? lol. j/k. But the funny thing is, I could actually see you doing something like that. :-)

Janice said...

what?

Janice said...

the front of my crown???

Janice said...

do i wear my toga?

Janice said...

i don't know what happened to it...

Anonymous said...

hey you're on :-)

Anonymous said...

great. I didn't know it sent you a not every time.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to write more often then

Anonymous said...

no do you ever wear your crown around.

Janice said...

oh yeah i wore it to auditions

Janice said...

and the feather boa!!! Got me the part as a birdie!

Janice said...

hahahahahahaha

Janice said...

i have to go to class! Vale!

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

o.O
Sooooo....many...comments...::squeak:: ::envy::