Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This was weird!

So I had a really crazy dream last night about Shoshi. I guess I should preface this with the fact that Rachael, Brian, and I were talking to her for a while in the pit last night. Anywho, it was a Harry Potter dream of course. Harry and co. (yes i was one of them!) were trying to find out about Voldemort's new weapon (i.e. something worse than avada kedavra) and somehow we heard that he didn't develop the weapon himself. He got it from a young person who happened upon it by accident and guess who that young person was? Shoshi!! She was trying to find a way to erase badness and such from the world and she somehow managed to create a spell that would erase things. They don't die. Their souls don't move on the next world. After being hit with this spell, they never existed in the first place. They vanish and their gone. It was a really scary thing to watch Shoshi do it when we went to talk to her. We found her in France and she was all excited about her new discovery (she hadn't considered using it on humans... it was just a sort of accident) but she was really optimistic about all the "good" her new spell could do in the world. She didn't know Voldemort had somehow found out about it. It was crazy. When we were talking to her about her new spell it felt the same as talking to Hagrid and realizing that he had actually told Querrel how to get past fluffy by accident. It was not a pleasant feeling. Implications of this spell? Voldemort could erase someone and not damage his already feeble soul. There are no ramifications for a persons soul because you're not killing something. And you don't have to focus all your hatred to make the spell work. Happy Shoshi could perform the spell without any problem. So Harry could perform the spell...

On a lighter note I'm still listening to the Last Five Years. I've been talking to a lot of people about it and I think I've got a sort of game plan. Oh and I came up with something to do this summer that will make it oh soooo much more bareable. Hope I get it! I'm not going to tell you yet because I might jinx it. Yeah, so I was walking home and it was such a beautiful day. I remember thinking things just can't get better than this: good weather, good music, good ice cream from the c-shop (the shake machine was broken so they just gave out scoops of ice cream lol)... And then I remembered that I was going to see Josh tomorrow and smiled knowing that things can and hopefully will get better in a little more than 24 hours lol. I do really look forward to seeing him. Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janice, that's the most amazing dream, haha