Thursday, October 27, 2005

So much to do!

Yeah, so I was at IIT all day. It was a nice not so stressful LLAB which made me happy. Now I'm home and just got back from dinner. I have two hours before rehersal and all I really want to do it sleep. Instead, I'm gonna clean my room and do some hw and maybe look over my lines. I think it would be nice to know what it's like to sleep again! I had a nice day though. I hung out with Michael for a while which was fun. I like how he makes me smile. Well I should get to work! Vale!

P.S. This is why I haven't been writing on this thing. I've got so much work to do I can't hardly think of anything to say. And everything I really would like to write about are things I do not feel like posting on the internet. Sorry everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... who's michael??

Janice said...

well i might tell you if you didn't leave anonymous notes!!!