Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Pain! Lots of Pain!

Yeah, so I went and did PT at IIT this week and now am in a lot of pain. This is in addition to the millions of bruises I got this weekend at FTX. Oh well... Yeah, so I think I've actually managed to get myself in over my head. I'm just barely getting stuff done for my classes and have play rehearsal and voice lessons, etc. I haven't been sleeping. And I'm having a really hard time in Egyptian because I never have enough time to put in to it. I mean it's the whole reason why I'm here! I'm just really frustrated. ROTC is going well this year though. And I'm sitting here listening to The Last Five years. I'm missing a FOTA propoasal meeting right now which might be the best way for me to get funding for this show. I just don't know what I'm doing. What I want... But right now I'm taking a moment for me and just listening. In a few minutes I'll get up, clean my room, iron my uniform, shine my shoes, do some reading, sleep for a few hours, and continue to push away at it all tomorrow. I will find a way to make this work! Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, jan it's oct 25 and u haven't written since oct 19th... :-(