Thursday, October 27, 2005

I should be sleeping

I had such I nice walk home from rehearsal. It was drizzling and I was prancing home to some jack johnson. It was nice. It's funny how it didn't rain all summer and now that it's cold it's raining every day. I have so much work to do. The play is going well. I think Jeremy has done a really good job making the cast feel comfortable around each other. I mean screaming to my husband to come and "scratch my ass" doesn't even make me flinch in rehearsal. We'll see how it goes during the actual performance. Oh how I can't wait. I really love performing so much. But I think this has been a good play for me. I'm getting to do a lot of things I've never done on stage or otherwise. Especially when it comes to the physicality of my character. Well i'm about to fall asleep. So i'm going to bed. Night!

No comments: