Monday, October 10, 2005

It's been a while!

Yeah, so I've been soooooooooo busy. Three languages was not the smartest thing I ever did. I think I might take French pass/fail just because it's kicking my behind! It's entitled cours de prefectionnement! And when they say they are going to perfect your french they mean it. It's soooooo darn nit picky! I'm actually doing better grade wise in german where i don't understand anything the teacher says! It's getting a bit better but my pronunciation is appalling and I keep getting in trouble for always wanting to use an article like in French!! Egyptian is fun but getting hard very quick. I had a lot of fun making up a story so that I could remember all the signs in order so I could use my dictionary. Anyways, enough about classes! It's really nice to be back at school. I didn't realize how much I missed all my friends until I got back to school! I also realized that I do not miss the dining hall food but I do miss the fact that they do my dishes! I also missed being able to download music from all sorts of people on the school network ;) I'm currently downloading harry potter audio books lol! I'm so going to fill up this darn hard drive faster than I planned. Well, we'll deal with it when the time comes. The drama in my life has increased exponentially since school started. Let's just say guy problems and non-problems. We'll see what happens. Anywho, I need to get to work. Oh, I cleaned my room and it is sweet! Vale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, we all missed you stealing our music too